1. There’s just so much to see and do
It’s not all about the cute animals (although more on that later). There’s a great selection of activities, including go karts, zip line and mini golf.
2. You can even visit on rainy days
If the weather takes a turn for the worse, you can always spend some time in the indoor play area.
3. It’s suitable for children of all ages
With so much to see and do you’ll find something to suit children of all ages.
4. You can also host the perfect birthday party
Winter, spring, summer or fall, you can have the perfect country-themed birthday party.
5. There’s a lovely little cafe if you need a break
With so much excitement you’ll need to take a load off and visit the cafe to unwind.
6. It’s not your typical pet farm
Irish Emu. ____________________________________ #emu #Clonfert @clonfertpetfarm #ClonfertPetFarm #maynooth #icu_ireland #loves_ireland #igersireland #nature @irelandaily @ireland_insta @tourismireland @instaireland @ireland #insta_ireland #inspireland_ #loves_Ireland #irishpassion #wanderireland #instaireland #loveireland #visitireland #irelandaily #earthpix #Ireland_Gram
You’ll find exotic animals like the emu, as well as racoons and parrots.
7. But you’ll still find some Irish favourites
What pet farm wouldn’t be complete without a peacock?
8. And you can even feed the animals
Just make sure you ask first!
9. We think it has the best bouncy castle in Kildare
Just make sure you have your picnic after the bouncy castle!
10. It has an amazing Christmas experience
You can visit Santa’s grotto and there’s even real life reindeer.
11. And the cutest Easter bunnies
Well worth a trip over the mid-term break!
12. And of course, they have adorable Spring lambs
Millerstown is a quick ten-minute spin from Clonfert Pet Farm.